- FREE fitness assessment and equipment orientation
- Access to 3 pools: 25-yard lap pool, therapy pool and spa
- Cardiovascular equipment which includes: treadmills, NuSteps, elliptical trainers, bikes, stairsteppers and rowers
- Strength training equipment; free weights and Olympic weights
- Indoor walking/running track
- Aquatic and Land Group exercise classes
- Gymnasium – Basketball and Volleyball
- KidsKlub – Supervised play area for children 6 weeks to 12 years while you exercise
- Free dietary consultation with our Registered Dietitian
- Registered Nurse on-site 3 times a week
- Discounted rates for massage and Wellness Center programs and services
- Household – All persons that reside in the same household; 3 years old and up
- Adult – One adult (19-54) and his or her child(ren) 0-2 years of age
- Senior Adult – One adult 55 or older
- Senior Couple – Two adults residing in the same house; one of which is 55 or older
- Healthways SilverSneakers Fitness Program – An insurance benefit included in more than 65 Medicare health plans
- Student – Full time high school or college student. Verification may be requested
For all membership inquiries, please contact Desnee Neubauer at 309.449.4500 or email her at email@example.com.
Membership Freeze Policy
Effective July 1, 2015, our Membership Freeze Policy will be as follows:
- A freeze may be used once per twelve-month period.
- A freeze may be requested for the following:
- Medical reason – requires a note from a physician or mid-level provider
- 14 days (six-month contract)
- 30 days (six- or twelve-month contract)
- 60 days (twelve month contract)
- 90 days (twelve month contract)
- Active military leave
- Three-month memberships, student memberships, and aquatic and land passes are excluded from the freeze option.
To request a freeze, the member must complete the Freeze Request Form, returning it to the Coordinator of Wellness Programs. The Manager of Wellness Programs reviews and approves/denies all freeze requests. Members can expect a decision within one week of submitting their request.
Please contact Greg Eberle, Manager of Wellness Programs at 309-449-4500 or firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions regarding the freeze policy.
Hours of Operation
- Monday – Friday: 5:00am – 9:00pm
- Saturday: 7:30am – 5:00pm
- Sunday: 1:00pm – 5:00pm
- (Closed Sunday Memorial Day through the last Sunday in August)
- Closed for the following holidays: Christmas, Easter, 4th of July and Thanksgiving. Modified hours for Christmas Eve, New Year’s Eve, Memorial Day, Labor Day, and the day before and after Thanksgiving.